Volume 6: August 1981
The sixth volume of Fast Forward features an interview with the Go-Betweens and some songs recorded live by 3PBS. There's an interview with Alan Horne, head of Glasgow's Postcard Records, and Edwyn Collins, singer of Orange Juice. There are tracks by Australian post-punkers Primitive Calculators and Hunters and Collectors. David Chesworth presents a report on the Clifton Hill Community Music Centre. There are sound-collages, comedy and many musics.
Click on track titles to download individual mp3s, or download the entire issue (147 Mb).
The artwork had by now become extensive. It includes the Fast Forward team's how-to guide for releasing DIY cassettes. Click on the thumbnails for full-sized images.
- Architecture - Theme Song
- Jeff Ansell - F.A.T.E
- Clue A
- Pep Lester - Do It Yourself
- Go-Betweens (Interview - includes songs 'Karen', 'One Word' & 'If One Thing Can Hold Us' from 3PBS-FM)
- Clue B
- Primitive Calculators - The Glitter Kids
- Johnny Topper - The Case Of The Missing Leave It To Beaver (Part 3)
- David Chesworth on the Clifton Hill Community Centre
- Clue C
- Hunters & Collectors - World Of Stone (Demo)
- Interview with 'Postcard Records'
- Clue D